Sunday, February 16

Eating and Eating!

John is growing fast and loves eating! It makes me laugh sometimes, he always wants what I am eating even if it is something like broccoli or a carrot. He crawls, rolls, and scoots all over the place and is starting to pull up on things. Naturally, he gets into everything. He loves music and will wave and smile anytime a song comes on! He claps to "if you're happy and you know it" and rolls his hands to "do as I'm doing"-- those are his favorites right now!

Brett continues in his internship- he got to take a tour of "the site" on Thursday and really enjoyed that. I was convinced he was going to come back with some sort of superpower because of all things they do with radiation out there. No powers have manifested themselves yet- but I am still watching for any signs…

Today they released all the primary teachers except for Brett and I, which we are taking as a good sign. We may teach sunbeams for the rest of our lives which is ok, they are adorable!

Oh- I should also mention that John got his stitches out and everything is healing great. All the swelling is gone and it is hardly even red. It never seemed to bother him, what a blessing!

Always eating!

"Helping" me make a blanket!


Hope all is well,
Sheree Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments!