Tuesday, March 4

Curiosity killed the cat?

If curiosity killed the cat then I am very worried for my almost one year old! So many bumps and bruises in the name of exploration and he is not even walking yet!

John is doing a lot of cute things lately. My favorite is his "singing" and doing hand motions to "Do As I'm Doing" almost every time I put him in his carseat and start driving I hear "do do (babbling) doin" it is adorable! He is also starting to point at things too, a lot of mornings we will cuddle in the rocking chair and he will sit up straight and point to the Scentsy until I turn it on and then he giggles and goes back to cuddling!

Anytime Brett or I sit down to eat he will crawl as fast as he can to us and pull up on our chair and talk to us (sometimes quite loudly) until we put him in his high chair and give him some of what we are eating.

He is learning so many words! He surprises me sometimes. His newest words are "Ball", "all gone", and " nigh nigh".

Brett is doing well in his job and school and also has been enjoying basketball with the ward! John loves watching, trying to crawl onto the court, clapping, pretending to bounce the ball, and saying "Go Da!". They have yet to win a game but who cares! It is fun to watch and he enjoys playing!



1 comment:

  1. These are great pictures, Sheree! And I can't believe he's saying words now. He sounds very animated, noticing everything and crawling over for food, ha. Very fun times!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!