Sunday, March 11

Mexican Food!!!

Hey all!

I have come to realize something that I have not noticed before. I cook a LOT of mexican food. I am looking at my month menu right now (courtesy of Danette - wedding gift) and 14 out of the 31 days in march are schedule to be mexican meals. Haha, well, I guess you can't have too many tacos, casadillas, enchiladas, taquitos, sopapillas, and mexican meat mix in you life right?!

Anyway, I haven't blogged as much lately due to the busy school schedule. Stress levels are reaching a peak in the Bingham apartment. We are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and clinging to it to maintain sanity :)

Last weekend we had the opportunity to go to the baby blessing of our niece Ella - Laura's baby (Brett's older sister). Steve gave a really nice blessing. The blessing was in Woods Cross Utah in the same building that our wedding reception was in (not really relevant, just a fun fact). It was fun to be around family!

The weather is finally starting to warm up. On our first day in the 50's it snowed in New Mexico, that is so strange!

I hope everyone has a good week and hopefully I can be more consistent at blogging!

Sheree Bingham

One of my many Mexican favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the mexican dishes--can't have too many of those! Weather is pretty strange here, too--Teresa is so sad we haven't had real amounts of snow here this year. It's supposed to be almost 70 today: unheard of in early March! Hang in there with school & work :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!