Sunday, November 6

Glow golf and the start of a snowy winter!

Hello Friend and Family!

What a COLD week! It is not fun crossing campus at 7 in the morning, take our word for it! This week was midterms and I am so glad that it is over! We are definitely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for this semester!

Christmas is coming!!! I guess we should be worrying about Thanksgiving first, but I absolutely love Christmas time! I told myself and Brett that I would not listen to Christmas music until it snowed. This accomplishes 2 things: (1) I don't dread the snow so much because now it is associated with something I like... Christmas Music! (2) I don't drive Brett crazy by listening to the Christmas Melodies too early in the season. Well, the second one didn't really help because it started snowing yesterday! I now have David Archuleta's Christmas Album playing in my car and my Christmas list on my Ipod!

Brett and I went on a fun date this week (free thanks to the starving student card). We went Glow mini golfing and the local movie theater here in Rexburg. It was way fun, and I regret to admit that Brett beat me by a lot of points :)

Hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying the anticipation of the upcoming holidays like I am!

Sheree Bingham

P.S. We also got to talk to our oldest Nephew Brance who was baptized Yesterday. Congratulations to him, we are super happy for him and the big step he has taken!

Living in a winter wonderland!

My car is the lucky one that gets to be under the cover, Brett's is the one that gets covered in snow.

Look out Behind you! Mini Golf :)

Oh Sorry, I thought you were my husband.

I like this one!

He's feeling good because he won!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun! That dude didn't look anything like your husband! Brett has more meat on HIS bones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the emails informing me of the updates...and I love your blog. Looks like you are having a lot of fun amidst all your hard work. I think Brett just had a lucky golf day:)
    We love you...Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute and p.s I made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, who is saying I have a lot of meat on my bones? I admit I have gained some weight, but I guess if people are going to start commenting on my weight I will start working out more :)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments!